Become a Member
Now Accepting 2023 Members
What does a TechSTL Membership include?
Members Only Events
Access to Networks
Portal & Speakers List
Regional Data Dashboard
State & Federal Advocacy
Marketing & PR Campaigns
New 2023 Annual Membership Options
- TechSTL Takeover: Free weekly passes to coworking spaces
- Tech on Tap St Louis: Monthly big idea speaking opportunity
- COLLIDE at Venture Cafe: Big 15 table hosting & speaking
- NextGen Universities: Job fair table hosting & speaking
- STL TechWeek: Various events table hosting & speaking
- CapTable Dinners: Tickets & pitching opportunities
- CEO Retreat: Annual members-only leadership retreat
- Web portal with access to CRM of member representatives
- Submit events to Regional Calendar (launches Dec 2023)
- Manage organizational profiles in Resource Directory (launches Jan 2023)
- Add name & expertise categories to Regional Speakers List
- Regional Tech Job Board & Talent Network
- Job fairs with NextGen & Big 15 corporate partners
- Members-only CEO Retreats & leadership development events
- STL TechWeek & Startup Week exclusive member events
Early Access to regional data projects, including the following:
- MSA Workforce Development research around data economy, IT pathways, and innovation pipeline
- Kauffman Foundation Inclusive Ecosystem research into data collection of BIPOC innovation & tech startups
- Expanding on Big 15 Emerging Technologies data dashboards
- Annual Report on the Greater St. Louis State of Tech
- Innovation regulation & lobbying for emerging technology sectors
- Digital equity & broadband access in Missouri & Illinois
- Equitable dispersement of resources for STEM education & upward mobility
- Federal initiatives on innovation hubs, economic development, apprenticeships & tech talent
- Serving as the loudest voice on behalf of St. Louis tech innovation (Communications Hub launches Jan 2023)
- Showcase member organizations in ongoing social media, digital storytelling & PR opportunities
- Work with partners to develop multimedia collateral that is an authentic reflection of local innovation
- Manage targeted marketing campaigns across MSA, Midwest, and USA
Organizational Membership (Paid)
An Organizational Membership for the TechSTL Council is $500 per year for a nonprofit or for-profit organization serving the Greater St Louis region. You can pay via credit card within the registration form or request an invoice.
Individual Membership (Paid)
An Individual Membership for the TechSTL Council is $250 per year for individuals who are wanting to get more involved in the tech community of the Greater St Louis region. You can register and pay via credit card using the link below.
Community Stakeholder (Free)
Community Stakeholder is a complimentary 12-month membership for organizations who currently operate in and serve the St. Louis region, but are unable to pay at this time. Memberships last for one year and are available at no cost. Applications will be reviewed and selected by the TechSTL Board of Directors. Space is limited.
NextGen Membership (Free)
TechSTL NextGen is a complimentary 12-month individual membership for 18-24 year olds who are either currently residing in the St. Louis region or are interested in relocating to the area. Memberships last for one year and are available at no cost. Applications will be reviewed and selected by the TechSTL Board of Directors. Space is limited.
A Founder Friendly, Community First Tech Council
Modeling the core value of inclusivity in innovation, TechSTL is democratizing membership to build the largest, most diverse – and therefore strongest – tech council in North America. Whether you are a Paid Member or a Community Stakeholder, membership includes exclusive access to our regional job fairs, industry roundtable events, working committees, private retreats, and digital members portal. Council Members will also receive economic data dashboards, public policy updates, and public relations opportunities around growing the STL innovation hub.
Net Tech Employment MSA 2022
% of Workforce in Tech - MSA 2022
Economic Impact of Tech - MSA 2022
TechSTL Values: Growing Tech Talent, Tech Jobs, and Tech Startups
We believe in making St Louis a Founder Friendly city that ensures innovation is more inclusive, equitable, and accessible.
A healthy innovation pipeline offers clear and easy access to all of the resources, people, and opportunities involving technology.
Upward mobility matters and it requires active collaboration to grow tech talent, tech jobs, and tech innovation.
New ideas are born from unexpected collisions, so we help innovators collide through high-value events and programs.
Tech Innovation is #STLmade. Let's spread the word.